To be registered as a foreign student in ATCEN Language Centre, all applicants are expected to submit the following documents. ATCEN Learning Centre will apply for the student pass from the Malaysian Immigration Department on behalf of the student BEFORE THE STUDENT ARRIVES IN MALAYSIA. All other matters such as endorsement and extension of student pass and entry visa will be done through the Student Affairs Office.
Application of Student Visa
- A photocopy of your passport (whole book), if you are abroad, please scan it and email to us, please make sure the scan image is clear and page number is complete.
- 8 passport-size photos (blue background).
- Address (Country of origin) & zip code.
- Telephone number (Country of origin).
If you are 25 years old or older:
- Education Certificates (One original copy & one English translation).
- A recommendation letter from your current or previous company.
- A statement explaining your intentions of studying English with us at ATCEN Learning Centre.
This is mostly for our records and to legally approve your Malaysian Visa. The process usually takes 2 – 3 months, submit all your documents together so that this process is quick and mistake-free. Please do note that further documents may be requested by the authorities.