Imagine the possibilities if your child is able to read Enid Blyton by the age of 8 and understand Shakespeare by the age of 11? That is the possibility when your child enrols in ATCEN Learning Centre (ALC) English Mastery Course.
ALC English Mastery Course for Primary level focuses on getting young learners to enjoy communicating in English and takes a highly integrated approach to developing grammar, vocabulary and their communication skills.
English Mastery Course-Primary (2 hours per week for 12 Weeks)
|Essential 1 (24hours)||Essential 2 (24hours)|
|Effective 1 (24hours)||Effective 2 (24hours)|
|Advanced 1 (24hours)||Advanced 2 (24hours)|
Note: A placement test (oral and written) will be administered to determine the English proficiency level. Fee includes Student’s Book, Workbook and relevant materials for each term. Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of each level. A one‐time registration fee applies.
We believe in providing our students with all the basic grammar and communicative activities to ensure their strong and successful start in English. Focusing on the children language proficiency, they are systematically guided to achieve their full language mastery.
Each Learning Lesson
Each ALC English Mastery is packed with opportunities to learn English through songs and chants, stickers, games, stories, hands-on-projects, and Total Physical Response (TPR) activities. Your child will have lots of fun and will be motivated to learn from the lessons conducted at all times.
With trained and qualified English Trainers, your child will learn to improve their English through the systematic integration of vocabulary, grammar and good English communication skills in one complete course.
The Learning Outcomes for Students:
- Able to share and express their personal experiences, ideas and opinions in English.
- Develop all four essential communications skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Learn vocabulary that is appropriate to the developmental age of the child.
- Increase awareness and use of learning strategies and critical thinking skills are fostered through appropriate activities.
- Learn more about the world around them through conceptually appropriate information from a variety fields such as science, art, and general knowledge.
JOIN OUR ENGLISH MASTERY COURSE – PRIMARY TODAY!
Develope grammar, vocabulary and communication skills – Advance [Read More]
English as native language! [Read More]
In-house & Public Workshop [Read More]
Test Of English As A Foreign Language (TOEFL) & International English Language Testing System (IELTS) [Read More]