The best way to learn English for adults is the same way people learn their native language – naturally, our learning system surrounds you with English that is used in real life situations, and is supported by qualified English language teachers.
Using this blended learning method, students are able to quickly understand English and are able to communicate without translation and memorization.
A Personalised Course Built From Your Start Level
Upon entering ATCEN Learning Centre’s student life, you will be given a full diagnostic English language assessment, incorporating Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing activities. Based on the result of the language assessment test, a Course Consultant will create your personal course plan to achieve your learning objective. Flexibility is factored into any course plan to allow for personal and professional obligations.
Upon successful completion of Elementary, you will be able to:
- Use essential English in everyday situations.
- Introduce yourself with confidence.
- Understand most conversations.
- Take simple messages.
- Read short articles.
Upon successful completion of Intermediate, you will be able to:
- Speak English with a satisfactory degree of fluency.
- Understand news on TV and Radio.
- Give simple professional presentations.
- Read technical reports as well as novels.
- Write minutes and letters of introduction.
Upon successful completion of Advanced, you will be able to:
- Master the use of complex expressions.
- Fully comprehend difficult reading assignments.
- Write in formal and informal styles.
- Use advanced language and terminology in written discourse.
English for Adults is 60hours per block
|Elementary 1||Elementary 2||Elementary 3|
|Intermediate 1||Intermediate 2||Intermediate 3|
|Advanced 1||Advanced 2||Advanced 3|
*Full time is 3 weeks per block (5 hours for 4 days a week).
*Part time is 6 week (10 hours each week for 6 weeks).
JOIN OUR ENGLISH MASTERY COURSE – ADULT TODAY!
Develope grammar, vocabulary and communication skills [Read More]
Develope grammar, vocabulary and communication skills – Advance [Read More]
In-house & Public Workshop [Read More]
Test Of English As A Foreign Language (TOEFL) & International English Language Testing System (IELTS) [Read More]